What is skin-ageing?
As you age, the skin becomes thinner, loses elasticity, and no longer looks firm, taut, and smooth, as it once did. Scratches, cuts, or bumps can take longer to heal. While you can’t stop ageing, you can definitely be on alert for causes that speed up the process, such as over exposure to sun, lack of sleep, stress, cold weather, alcohol, and lack of exercise.
- Fine lines, crow’s feet, and wrinkles, due to the skin sagging and becoming loose.
- Dull and dry skin with loss of natural radiance.
- Skin complexion becomes uneven and patchy in certain areas.
- Smoothness gradually deteriorates, so the texture becomes rough and bumpy, due to layers of dead cells and cell turnover slowing down.
- Pores become enlarged or more visible with age due to loss of skin elasticity.
- Thinning skin means blotchiness and age spots become even more prominent.
Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera in the Glow in the Dark Serum plus Violette Clay will help reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while rejuvenating the skin.