Beware of these ingredients
Bath bombs for sensitive skin shouldn’t contain artificial fragrances. Make sure only natural extracts are used so they don’t irritate the skin.
Artificial and synthetic dyes are often used to add colour to bath bombs. Steer clear from them if you have sensitive skin or conditions like eczema or psoriasis.
Talc may be associated with an increased risk of ovarian cancer if the talc particles travel to the ovaries. Avoid bath bombs that contain talc.
Additives and fillers are often used to make bath bombs more attractive and glorify the experience. But these ingredients can cause underlying damage to delicate skin, and further exacerbate skin problems.
Tips to keep in mind if you have sensitive skin and wish to use bath bombs:
- Check the ingredients and stick to bath bombs made with natural, vegan, and cruelty-free ingredients. They are free from toxic chemicals and won’t irritate your skin.
- Do a patch test – before using a bath bomb, rub it against the crook of your elbow and wait for 48 hours. If you feel any discomforting sensation, don’t use it.
- Limit your bath time to 15 minutes. The longer you are exposed to potential allergens, the more likely they are to affect you.
- As an additional precaution, rinse off well in the shower after you use bath bombs to remove any potentially irritating residue from skin.
- Don’t use them every day. Use it twice a week at most!
Bella Forever bath bombs are formulated with natural, vegan, and cruelty-free ingredients and 100% safe for sensitive skin!