What is dermatitis?
Dermatitis is a skin condition that causes irritation or inflammation. The skin becomes dry, itchy, or breaks out into rashes.
In severe cases, the skin might blister, ooze, crust or flake off. Common types of this condition are atopic dermatitis (eczema), seborrheic dermatitis and contact dermatitis. Thankfully, it isn’t contagious, but it could lead to extreme discomfort.
- Skin becomes blistery with oozing and crusting.
- Skin starts to flake in areas, resembling dandruff like patches.
- Some areas could become thick and rough.
- Skin becomes very dry, with severe itching.
- At times the skin could become painful, with a stinging or burning sensation.
- Bumps show up in hair follicles.
- Skin discouloration that varies depending upon skin tone. On darker skin, dermatitis rashes will typically appear grey, purple, or a shade darker than your normal skin tone. On lighter skin, dermatitis patches usually look pink or red.
Rhassoul Clay and Plum Oil contain anti-inflammatory properties that are important in healing skin issues such as dermatitis.