- It gets rid of toxins from the skin and repairs damages.
- Enhances overall skin texture by making it smooth and soft.
- Prevents further harm to skin caused due to pollutants, sun exposure, contaminants, etc.
- Brings out the natural glow of the skin instead of inducing it artificially thanks to the minerals contained in purple clay.
- Nourishes skin from deep within by gently exfoliating and cleansing – high silica content purifies skin.
- Imparts a youthful appearance by reducing lines and wrinkles, and making skin firmer.
- Removes excess oil, while allowing nutrients to be absorbed into the skin to so it feels extremely supple.
- Lavender and tea tree oil ensure a healthy balance in the essential oil content of the skin is maintained.
- White clay and cocoa powder repair skin that is damaged due to environmental pollutants, toxins, exposure to sunlight, etc. The get rid of all kinds of impurities, while repairing any underlying harm.
- You get a youthful and glowing appearance as your skin’s hydration greatly improves.
- The antioxidants present in cocoa boost the elasticity of your skin, making it supple and smooth, while tackling sagging skin and puffy eyes.
- At the end of the day, cocoa is caffeine, which is perfect when the skin needs a little wake-me-up. Say goodbye to dull and drab complexion!
- Just because your skin is dry doesn’t mean there is no build up of dead skin cells. This face mask effectively sloughs them off.
- Soothes dry and irritated skin, while helping with serious skin conditions and infections.
- White clay has disinfectant properties which help heal existing blemishes and prevent new ones from forming.
- Excellent cleansing for skin – impurities are drawn out, while skin texture is protected.
- Essential minerals are released so your skin looks bright and invigorated.
- Combats signs of aging by tightening and toning skin – appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced.
- From the very first use, you can feel the skin becoming smooth and fresh.
- Hydrates skin and prevents it from becoming excessively dull and dry.
- Improves blood circulation to skin, thus boosting skin health.
How to use
Although water or rose water works fine while creating this face mask, you can add a bit of jojoba and orange and tangerine essential oils as well. Don’t leave on for more than 20 minutes before washing off with warm water. Stick to this beauty regimen 2 to 3 times a week. Red Sunset Has your skin become splotchy or irritated? Is it so sensitive that you break out into rashes and allergies often? This facial mask containing red clay is amazing for such skin type as it heals and soothes overall texture, while re-balancing dry and flaky skin. Moreover, it doesn’t affect the natural oil content of the skin.
- Impurities like dirt, grime, and dead skin cells are gently eliminated from your skin.
- Pores can breathe freely, thus giving a refreshed look to your skin.
- Restores firmness of skin by dealing with sagging skin and enhancing elasticity.
- If your skin has become rough and dull due to exposure to the sun and pollutants, applying this mask regularly can help to restore its smoothness.
- Regulates secretion of sebum and oil, thus helping to reduce dryness without stripping off natural oils of the skin.
- Reduces inflammation of skin and repairs damage caused due to external elements and free radicals.
How to Use
A few drops of water and this face mask will be ready for application. Never use a metal spoon but a plastic or wooden one. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse with warm water. SHOP NOW
Try our Face Masks for Dry Skin!
These homemade face masks for dry skin are made using natural and organic ingredients, unlike other products on the market that contain harsh components. They cleanse and beautify dry skin without causing any damage to skin tone or texture. Apply these face masks regularly but follow directions as to when and how you should use them. Go ahead and place your order for the best homemade face masks for dry skin – there are a variety of facial masks designed to suit different skin types.