Mini Clay Mask
Every pouch includes 10g of clay mask, enough for 2/3 applications.
- If your skin feels dry, you could opt for Purple Passion (for aged skin), Red Sunset (for inflamed skin) or Hawaii Twist (for sensitive skin).
- If your skin feels oily, you could opt for Mint Cooler (not if your skin is really sensitive), Bazooka Joe (if you want to get rid of acne) or Muddy Water (if your skin is fragile).
- If your skin feels normal or a bit dry and a bit oily, you could opt for Mint Cooler (not if your skin is really sensitive), Bazooka Joe (if you want to get rid of acne), Black Velvet (if you have acne & blackheads).
- If your skin is really sensitive, you could opt for Baby Belle or Hawaii Twist.
- If you have acne & blackheads, you could opt for Black Velvet or Bazooka Joe!
- If you need that glow, opt for Yellow Bird, made with Turmeric
- If you have rosacea, try Red Sunset Face Mask
- If your skin is really sensitive, opt for the Pure Red Clay which does not have essential oils.
How often do I use your mask?
Our Face Mask is great for sensitive skin. This means you can use it up to 3 times per week!
Our powdered face masks contain dry ingredients that need to be activated by mixing them with water or any other liquid as suggested in our beauty recipes.
I am pregnant, can I use it?
Yes, our products are safe for you to use!
How long should I leave a mask on?
The general rule of thumb for a clay mask is to let it dry at least 3 minutes, but no longer than 20. It is pretty much up to you. We would suggest up to 15 mins.