Rich in iron, antioxidants, and infused with soothing agents like Kaolin and Tea Tree, this Red Clay Mask aids inflammation of the skin. You will cherish the softness and refreshing aid every single time. Forget blemishes or dark spots or acne. This is the best face mask for dry and inflamed skin types. Just get it like yesterday.
• Enjoy soft and smooth skin, feel refresh, and look younger
• Get rid of blackheads, acne, dark spots, and blemishes
• Even out and brighten your skin tone (glow like never before)
• Best for all skin types – including sensitive and irritated skin
• 100% Natural & Organic; Vegan & Cruelty free
The iron and antioxidants in red clay react with dead and inflamed skin cells. Detoxify and exfoliate the skin. Tighten the skin pores. And improve blood flow to give you a much younger and refreshing look.
On the other hand, the mix of white clay and tea tree provides the nutrients and soothing effect required to aid the inflamed or broken skin. So you can enjoy a softer and smoother and healthier skin with the least effort.
And without exposing yourself to harmful toxins or chemicals.
How to use
- Wash your face as you normally would.
- Put 1 tsp of dry mask in a small bowl and add a 1 tsp of water.
- Mix until you have a nice paste and apply evenly over face and neck.
- Leave on until dry (about 10-15 minutes), then rinse with warm water.
- Follow with your favourite astringent and moisturiser.
How often do I use your mask?
Our Face Mask is great for sensitive skin. This means you can use it up to 3 times per week!
Why powder-based masks are better than liquid ones?
Our powdered face masks contain dry ingredients that need to be activated by mixing them with water or any other liquid as suggested in our beauty recipes.
As a result the powder can stay stable for longer and does not need preservatives, making it a safer alternative for the skin.
Liquid masks are already activated and need to be used quickly after opening. The powder not only cleanses the skin but also nourishes and moisturises it.
Powdered face masks can be used for every skin type.
And don’t forget that mixing a powdered face mask with water, oil or honey gives you the satisfaction of preparing your own beauty recipe at home.
How long does it last 50g of mask?
50g of clay mask is enough for 12 applications
I am pregnant, can I use it?
Yes, our products are safe for you to use!
How long should I leave a mask on?
The general rule of thumb for a clay mask is to let it dry at least 3 minutes, but no longer than 20. It is pretty much up to you. We would suggest up to 15 mins.
Kaolin, Melaleuca Alternafolia Oil, *Limonene, *Geraniol, *Linalool. *Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils.