Red Clay Powder
Pure Red Clay - Essential Oil Free
Enriched with multiple derivatives of iron-oxide, red clay is already a part of many cleaning and beauty products. It absorbs sebum, excess oil, dust, and dead skin cells as well as works as tightens pores – resulting in a softer, smoother, younger skin.
Best for all skin type, in particular for sensitive ones. Purify and brighten up your skin. Look younger. Say goodbye to pimples and acne. And use no chemicals that can harm you or your skin. Full of volcanic minerals and antioxidants, Pure Red Clay exfoliates and cleanses your skin, shrinks pores, and makes your skin shine with a natural glow.
Quantity: 250 g
INCI: Illite, kaolinite
Pure Red Clay – Get rid of acne, blackheads, dark spots, and pimples. Say goodbye to off-the-shelf chemicals & choose the best face mask ever
Or go full-on DIY.If you have ever found yourself pulling your hairs out because it seems impossible to find pure red clay – regardless of the hours of research and running around the market – it’s your time to jump with excitement.We have taken great measures to ensure the quality of clay we use and deliver at your doorstep. And you know – red clay masks are one of the most desired natural beauty solutions ever –
• Say goodbye to blackheads, acne, and pimples – Red clay mask pulls the sebum, dead skin cells, and other impurities from deep within your pores. Removing blackheads, etc. from the root.
• Shrunken pores – The minerals control sebum and oil production. Reducing pore sizes and minimizing the probability of resurfacing blackheads.
• Anti-ageing – Removing the dead skin and shrunken pores tighten up your skin. Reducing wrinkles and aging lines. So your skin looks much younger.
• Improved blood flow – Red clay digs deeper into your skin pores. Improves oxygen and blood flow. Helps the formation of new skin cells. And heals the broken or fragile skin.
• The natural glow and skin tone – Your skin tone will be even out. And you will feel a unique natural glow – because of the removed toxins and improved blood flow.
Red Clay Mask Recipe
There are numerous ways to prepare face masks using red clay. Here is the most basic red clay face mask recipe:
- Mix equal parts of clay and water (rose water is a great alternative) till it forms a paste. For an even more intense, purifying mask, replace water with raw apple cider vinegar.
- Add a few drops of essential oil like lavender, rosemary, chamomile or lemongrass.
- Apply to a clean face (this is necessary as unclean skin won’t allow the mask to work its magic.
- Let it dry for 20 minutes. If you have dry skin, you don’t have to keep it on for so long. Just touch to feel if it is dry.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Apply a high-quality, organic moisturiser afterwards to protect the skin and balance sebum production.
It is recommended to use the clay mask once or twice per week for best results. Please don’t be under the misconception that you have to use the mask everyday or up to 4 times a week to achieve the intended effect. Those with dry skin can go up to 3 times a week, but not more!
Overdoing this routine might do more harm than good, so stick to a schedule and watch how your skin becomes healthier with each use.
**Important note: when mixing clay with water, do not use metal. Use glass or plastic mixing bowls and spoons. The reason for this is because the clay is “energized” and contains a negative charge. When the clay is activated with liquid it will absorb positive charged toxins, like heavy metals. You don’t want your clay clumping to your liquid spoon but to save that energy to work on your skin.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Fantastic quality! Recommend!
I tried it with chamomile infusion...so good! Goodbye pimples!
Perfect clay if you have rosacea!
I have used it for around 2 month before reviewing it and am happy to say it is an effective quality product.
use this twice weekly at the moment amd i will buy again for sure.