Revamp your oily and combination skin. Shrink the pours and get rid of excess oil. Made with Rhassoul Clay and Kaolin, Muddy water is an oil absorbing clay mask that remains soft on your skin. Ideal for sensitive, breakout prone, inflamed, and oily skin types.
• Get rid of access oils and acne – Rhassoul clay contains a series of free radicals to draw the unimportant oil out of your skin. Providing a cleaner environment and improved air + blood flow – that helps get rid of acne and blemishes.
• Cleanse your skin without hurting the same – Rhassoul clay draws out impurities, dirt, sebum, dead skin cells, etc. However, while doing that, it doesn’t strip out important minerals and essential oils from your skin. The reason why it’s the best acne removal solution for breakout prone and oily skin types.
• Embrace the softness – Unlike most chemical based product available in the market and on the internet, Muddy Water doesn’t strip away the essential oil and important nutrients from your skin. Hence, maintaining the softness and elasticity.
• Look beautiful + amazing – You will see the effect of shrunken pores, improved blood flow, and a unique glow after the very first application. Get ready to look like never before.
How to use
- Wash your face as you normally would.
- Put 1 tsp of dry mask in a small bowl and add 1 tsp of water.
- Mix until you have a nice paste and apply evenly over face and neck.
- Leave on until dry (about 10-15 minutes), then rinse with warm water.
- Follow with your favourite astringent and moisturiser.
How often do I use your mask?
Our Face Mask is great for sensitive skin. This means you can use it up to 3 times per week!
Why powder-based masks are better than liquid ones?
Our powdered face masks contain dry ingredients that need to be activated by mixing them with water or any other liquid as suggested in our beauty recipes.
As a result the powder can stay stable for longer and does not need preservatives, making it a safer alternative for the skin.
Liquid masks are already activated and need to be used quickly after opening. The powder not only cleanses the skin but also nourishes and moisturises it.
Powdered face masks can be used for every skin type.
And don’t forget that mixing a powdered face mask with water, oil or honey gives you the satisfaction of preparing your own beauty recipe at home.
How long does it last 50g of mask?
50g of clay mask is enough for 12 applications
I am pregnant, can I use it?
Yes, our products are safe for you to use!
How long should I leave a mask on?
The general rule of thumb for a clay mask is to let it dry at least 3 minutes, but no longer than 20. It is pretty much up to you. We would suggest up to 15 mins.
Kaolin, Rhassoul Clay (Moroccan Lava Clay), Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree), *Limonene, *Geraniol, *Linalool. *Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils.