Mix & Play Pure Clays
Pure Clays, 3 jars:
- White Clay ( Kaolin ): 50 g
- Green Clay ( Kaolin ): 50 g
- Pink Clay (Montmorillonite & Illite) 50 g
Have fun making your own recipes. Here is where you can find them.
100% Natural & Organic, Vegan & Cruelty Free
How often do I use your mask?
Our Face Mask is great for sensitive skin. This means you can use it up to 3 times per week!
Our powdered face masks contain dry ingredients that need to be activated by mixing them with water or any other liquid as suggested in our beauty recipes.
I am pregnant, can I use it?
Yes, our products are safe for you to use!
How long should I leave a mask on?
The general rule of thumb for a clay mask is to let it dry at least 3 minutes, but no longer than 20. It is pretty much up to you. We would suggest up to 15 mins.
How to use
- Wash your face as you normally would. Shake the jar.
- Put 1 tsp of dry mask in a small bowl and add a few drops of water.
- You can also create your own mask, mixing white clay (1/2 tsp ) & green clay (1/2 tsp ) or white clay (1/2 tsp ) and pink clay (1/2 tsp ) .
- Mix until you have a nice paste and apply evenly over face and neck.
- Leave on until dry (about 10-15 minutes), then rinse with warm water.
- Follow with your favourite astringent and moisturiser.
The products are very good, makes my skin really smooth afterwards and Smells amazing too
I have found this clay variety pack 2 weeks ago, and i reccomend this to all my friends