Bazooka Joe Clay Mask
Cleanse your skin. This universal clay is recognised for its absorbing, healing, soothing, calming and purifying proprieties. Made with the rare green clay, it’s an ideal clay mask for detoxifying your skin. Best for oily and combination skin. You will get a natural glow, shrunken pores, improved elasticity and tightness of the skin. Get ready to shine.
• Cleanse and shrink your pores – The negatively charged radicals in green clay organically absorb the oils, sebum, dead skin cells, and other impurities from your pores. Inducing your skin to tighten up and shrinking the pores at the same time.
• Heal and nourish your skin tissues – The active minerals in green clay take no time to replace the gone impurities. Hence, providing your skin with the requisite nutrients and nourishment.
• Get rid of scars and acne – The nutrients help your skin heal quickly. Improve blood flow. Provide you with the nourishment for a natural glow. So you can enjoy the perfect, flawless beauty.
• Feel refresh and clean – No more washing your face 100 times a day. It’s such a mood booster. You will get addicted.
• Glow naturally – The lack of impurity + improved blood flow + new skin cells + a happy mood. You’ll be glowing from inside out.
You can easily spice it up with other ingredients. And sport a look that will leave everyone gasping. Just get at it.
How often do I use your mask?
Our Face Mask is great for sensitive skin. This means you can use it up to 3 times per week!
Our powdered face masks contain dry ingredients that need to be activated by mixing them with water or any other liquid as suggested in our beauty recipes.
As a result the powder can stay stable for longer and does not need preservatives, making it a safer alternative for the skin.
Liquid masks are already activated and need to be used quickly after opening. The powder not only cleanses the skin but also nourishes and moisturises it.
Powdered face masks can be used for every skin type.
And don’t forget that mixing a powdered face mask with water, oil or honey gives you the satisfaction of preparing your own beauty recipe at home.
How long does it last 50g of mask?
50g of clay mask is enough for 12 applications
I am pregnant, can I use it?
Yes, our products are safe for you to use!
How long should I leave a mask on?
The general rule of thumb for a clay mask is to let it dry at least 3 minutes, but no longer than 20. It is pretty much up to you. We would suggest up to 15 mins.
How to use
- Wash your face as you normally would.
- Put 1 tbsp of dry mask in a small bowl and add 1 tsp of water.
- Mix until you have a nice paste and apply evenly over face and neck.
- Leave on until dry (about 10-15 minutes), then rinse with warm water.
- Follow with your favourite astringent and moisturiser.
Kaolin, Illite, Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil, *Linalool, *Limonene, *Geraniol. *Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils.
The collection of Bella Forever Face Masks is absolutely divine, i've already bought a lot of them. The smell is so mouthwatering and this mask left my skin looks like velvet
Smells amazing and super moisturising! Would definitely buy again. I have sensitive skin too and this is so good for it
Great face mask leaves your skin very smooth will definitely be buying the purple face mask next time!!!