Take your DIY beauty spree to the new heights with Bella Forever’s Red Clay Mask aka the best face mask for blackheads, acne, dark spots, and sensitive skin. Unlike most off-the-shelf red clay masks available in your local stores and on the internet. Red Sunset is fused with soothing white clay and tea tree oil. Making it extra appealing for those with skin that is sensitive, irritated, tired, or prone to coupe rose or redness.
Let’s see why you need this Red Clay Mask like now:
• Enjoy soft and smooth skin, feel refresh, and look younger
• Get rid of blackheads, acne, dark spots, and blemishes
• Even out and brighten your skin tone (glow like never before)
• Best for all skin types – including sensitive and irritated skin
• 100% Natural & Organic; Vegan & Cruelty free;
The iron and antioxidants in red clay react with dead and inflamed skin cells. Detoxify and exfoliate the skin. Tighten the skin pores. And improve blood flow to give you a much younger and refreshing look.
On the other hand, the mix of white clay and tea tree provides the nutrients and soothing effect required to aid the inflamed or broken skin. So you can enjoy a softer and smoother and healthier skin with the least effort.
And without exposing yourself to harmful toxins or chemicals.
What are you waiting for?
3 Ingredients: Kaolin, Melaleuca Alternafolia Oil, *Limonene, *Geraniol, *Linalool. *Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils.
How to use ( 1 Face Mask )
- Wash your face as you normally would. Shake the jar.
- Put 1 tsp of dry mask in a small bowl and add a 1 tsp of water.
- Mix until you have a nice paste and apply evenly over face and neck.
- Leave on until dry (about 10-15 minutes), then rinse with warm water.
- Follow with your favourite astringent and moisturiser.
Most Asked Questions
A 50 gr jar of dry face mask will last approximately 10-12 applications; all our masks do not expire because they don’t contain liquid ingredients or any preservative.
Our powdered face masks contain dry ingredients that need to be activated by mixing them with water or any other liquid as suggested in our beauty recipes. As a result the powder can stay stable for longer and does not need preservatives, making it a safer alternative for the skin. Liquid masks are already activated and need to be used quickly after opening. The powder not only cleanses the skin but also nourishes and moisturises it. Powdered face masks can be used for every skin type. And don’t forget that mixing a powdered face mask with water, oil or honey gives you the satisfaction of preparing your own beauty recipe at home.
Our Face Mask is great for sensitive skin. This means you can use it up to 3 times per week!