Hydrating Face Mask, made with yellow clay, eo lavander & oe tea tree oil
Stop hurting your sensitive skin with off-the-self cleansing products and face masks. Yellow clay is softer than green clay. But still contains all the important nutrients and minerals required to replenish broken skin cells and scar. The reason why it makes the finest hydrating face mask for dry skin. The free radicals in yellow clay react with and draws out the impurities from deep within your clogged pores. It remains soft on your skin. Makes sure no healthy tissues get hurt. And provides nourishment for the formation of new skin cells. However, the benefits of muddy water face mask are beyond expectations –
• Improved skin tone – Used in numerous beauty products for its coloration properties. You will enjoy an even skin tone. And only a shade lighter or brighter.
• Deep cleanse your skin – without hurting the healthy skin cells. It draws out all the impurities, dead skin cells, sebum, excess oil, etc. And the hydrating agents make sure your skin remains soft and smooth for extended period of times.
• Lock-in the softness and smoothness – Yellow clay remains soft on your skin. And provides rich nutrients to restore the elasticity and softness of your skin. Reducing wrinkles and making you look much younger.
• Treatment for fragile skin – Continuous application of yellow clay provides your skin with required nourishment and encourages the ultimate and quick formation of new skin cells. A cycle which has the potential to treat the fragile and broken skin for once and forever.
Your fragile skin can turn into the light of the party.
Get your hawaii twist now.
And let’s shine.
Ingredients: Illite, Lavender Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, *Limonene, *Geraniol, *Linalool. *Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils.
How to use ( 1 Face Mask )
- Wash your face as you normally would. Shake the jar
- Put 1 tsp of dry mask in a small bowl and mix it with 1 tsp of water.
- Mix until you have a nice paste and apply evenly over face and neck.
- Leave on until dry (about 10-15 minutes), then rinse with warm water.
- Follow with your favourite astringent and moisturiser.
Most Asked Questions
A 50 gr jar of dry face mask will last approximately 10-12 applications; all our masks do not expire because they don’t contain liquid ingredients or any preservative.
Our powdered face masks contain dry ingredients that need to be activated by mixing them with water or any other liquid as suggested in our beauty recipes. As a result the powder can stay stable for longer and does not need preservatives, making it a safer alternative for the skin. Liquid masks are already activated and need to be used quickly after opening. The powder not only cleanses the skin but also nourishes and moisturises it. Powdered face masks can be used for every skin type. And don’t forget that mixing a powdered face mask with water, oil or honey gives you the satisfaction of preparing your own beauty recipe at home.
Our Face Mask is great for sensitive skin. This means you can use it up to 3 times per week!