Sage oil is extracted using steam distillation method, from the leaves of the Salvia officinalis herb. It is often referred to as the “master herb” for its cleansing and nerve tonic properties. Apart from skincare products, it is used in aromatherapy applications, and known to stimulate and clarify the mind while exhibiting a balancing, uplifting, soothing, and strengthening effect on the senses to ease negative moods.
Sage essential oil has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antiseptic, and analgesic properties.
- Gently cleanses drives out impurities that clog pores, so they can breathe.
- Balances sebum and helps naturally maintain optimum skin oil levels – aids in preventing acne and painful breakouts.
- It reduces inflammation and skin rashes.
- You get beautiful and healthy skin with a natural glow.
- It contains antioxidants that fight bacteria and free radicals on the skin, which can cause premature ageing and fine lines.