Black Velvet - Activated Charcoal Mask
Activated charcoal is a miracle for blackheads and acne-prone skin. It draws out impurities and cleans your pores down deep. The slightly abrasive texture gently yet effectively sloughs off dead skin from the top of your acne scars and reveals fresh, clear skin beneath. So you can look at your best – all the time.
• Goodbye blackheads – Activated charcoal bonds with impurities, chemicals, dust, oils, and the dead skin cells accumulated within your skin pores and acne scars. Clearing away all those blackheads within a few sessions. You will feel the cleanest and freshest!
• Cleanse & Nourish – Green clay (Smectite) carries numerous minerals to cleanse and accumulate within your pores. It encourages the formation of new cells, shrinks your pores, and improves blood flow + overall skin health. Providing your skin with a unique but natural glow.
• The soothing bliss – Tea Tree & Lavender both soothe and calm down your skin cells. Leaving no chance for irritation or side-effects.
• The best DIY kit for blackheads and acne – Spice it up with other useful ingredients or add in aroma oils to turn your face mask session into something ecstatic. You get complete freedom to try different DIY Face Mask recipes with Black Velvet.
How to use
- Wash your face as you normally would.
- Put 1 tsp of dry mask in a small bowl and add 1 tsp of water.
- Mix until you have a nice paste and apply evenly over face and neck.
- Leave on until dry (about 10-15 minutes), then rinse with warm water.
- Follow with your favourite astringent and moisturiser.
How often do I use your mask?
Our Face Mask is great for sensitive skin. This means you can use it up to 3 times per week!
Our powdered face masks contain dry ingredients that need to be activated by mixing them with water or any other liquid as suggested in our beauty recipes.
How long does it last 50g of mask?
50g of clay mask is enough for 12 applications
I am pregnant, can I use it?
Yes, our products are safe for you to use!
How long should I leave a mask on?
The general rule of thumb for a clay mask is to let it dry at least 3 minutes, but no longer than 20. It is pretty much up to you. We would suggest up to 15 mins.
Green Clay (Illite), Activated Charcoal, Melaleuca Alternafolia Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, *Linalool, *Limonene, *Geraniol. *Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils.
First impressions seemed good...Left for 20 mins to dry...skin was soft
I've been using black bella mask for a while now but this was the 1st time i've tried this brand!.
Firstly is was lovely to know that the way i've used my previous 1s in the past was actually correct!! As this 1 has English wording all over it!! (My previous 1s were all chinese & i've never been able to understand the instructions!)
I love this mask. I've never used it before, but that's great. I used it on my nose and cheeks.