What is rosacea?
Rosacea is a skin disorder that causes redness on the nose, cheeks, chin, and forehead.
It can even appear on the chest, ears, neck or scalp, in some cases. With time, the redness becomes more intense, and takes on a ruddy appearance.
Tiny blood vessels under the skin could become visible. If left untreated, rosacea leads to red solid bumps and pus-filled pimples.
- Enlarged nose – Skin on the nose thickens, so the nose looks bulbous.
- Flushed skin – A persistent blushing or flushing is common in the central portion of the face.
- Visible veins – Also known as spider veins, it occurs when small blood vessels of the nose and cheeks break and become visible.
- Swollen bumps – Small bumps filled with pus, develop on skin.
- Eye problems – Eyes and eyelids become dry, irritated, and swollen.
- Burning sensations – Skin of the affected area could feel tender and hot.
Rose water also has anti-inflammatory properties, which means it can be put on the skin to soothe the irritation caused by rosacea. These are the products with Rose Water that have helped our customers.
For those who do have to deal with the rosacea's rudeness, red clay may be an effective tool that can ease the symptoms and outbreaks. These are the products that have helped our customers.